10 reasons why Ian & Francesca's wedding was amazing (and why you should look at it here)
1. Their wedding cake was 16 layers high, decorated with bunting and flags.
2. Each guest's place setting had a ball of playdoh for modelling as they wished.
3. They'd really thought through the wider impact of their wedding and majored on recycled options and fantastic fair trade products.
4. Their reception venue was a play farm where Fran used to work. They utterly transformed the breeze-block barn with lights and balloons. (This is their venue) There were baby animals!
5. They had a second cake- 5 tiers of cheese.
6. The whole wedding party wore Tom's.
7. The first dance was a flashmob style barn dance with their bridesmaid, groomsmen and groomsmaids all taking part. (This is their band). Later all their guests danced in a circle round them an sprinkled good wishes on them.
8. They served made-to-order stone baked pizzas as their wedding breakfast. (These guys where great)
9. They also had food stalls around their reception room with pic 'n' mix sweets, gourmet popcorn (from here) sampling, cheese wedding cake and jars of jelly and ice-cream.
10. Each car load of guests completed a car quiz trail on the way to the reception, following clues and competing for a box of prizes.